No announcement yet.

Best way to get rid of dyed black hair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get rid of dyed black hair?

Am i right i need to bleach my hair for this? Which is the best kind to use? I want to go back to my natural brown colour, not that i can remember what it was!

Re: Best way to get rid of dyed black hair?

Originally posted by Fairy
    Am i right i need to bleach my hair for this? Which is the best kind to use? I want to go back to my natural brown colour, not that i can remember what it was!
    yes you do. best thing i've found to bleach with is boots own pre-lightener. didn't rag my hair half as much as other ones i've used.

if you bleach over black, it'll probably go a scary ginger colour, so you might need to dye it quite a dark brown to cover it up, but on a bleach, you'll find if you dye it dark, it fades quite a lot.
    geekblog

Comment

Thankyou Kaffrin! I couldnt find the one you suggested, but have ordered Daniel Galvin Colour Corrector and Natural Light Brown Colour. Not too sure they will work, but hopefully they will! Otherwise i think i will give up and go to a hairdressers. Damn expensive though! Least my birthday is coming up soon
      Last edited by Fairy; 03-08-2003, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I dyed mine black by mistake, but thankfully it was only semi permanent. I hated it so much that I got a really dark brown dye and dyed it..it helped a little bit

Comment

Yay! Ive got rid of it! Its now a more natural lightish brown :D Im never dying it black again!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >