Smoooothies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoooothies

Started making my own smoothies lately. Anyone else make their own? Any good combos? Any tips?

I just use milk, fruit, yoghurt and chuck in some oats for good measure.
    Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Strawberry and Banana smoothies are my fave

Only ones I've made, I do sometimes use mixed berries.

Comment

Maple syrup and icecream, but that's not very useful if you're trying to eat healthy.
      Nuts and dried fruit are good, if you just put them in for a couple of seconds at the end so they don't get completely blended, then the smoothie's a lot more filling which is sometimes good.

Comment

Yes. I got a kitchen blender for christmas. I don't add milk or yoghurt, just fruit. Usually strawberries, bananas, kiwis, but I mix it up all the time.

Comment

frozen strawberries and pineapple juice hit just the spot on a warm day (if you can find one) MM
          "What is the end for the Caterpillar is only the beginning for the Butterfly" Buddhist Proverb

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X