How much discharge is normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much discharge is normal?

This is for women. How much female discharge is normal on an average day? I have yearly female check ups and the rest of the fun stuff so I know that there is nothing physically "wrong" with me. I just feel as though I discharge more than normal. Always have. I have so much it is always visible and obvious when the day is over. Every once in a while it gets to the point where I can actually feel wet. I apologize for the question being so gross, but I have wondered for years and I thought I would finally ask since here I can do it anonomysly.

I have lived with a few girls and they also discharge a fair bit. One in particular near oozes. So I'd say the average is more than you'd think.
    Firstly: You are unique. Secondly: So is everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Against The Tide
      I have lived with a few girls and they also discharge a fair bit. One in particular near oozes. So I'd say the average is more than you'd think.
      wtf???

How do you know?
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Comment

Originally posted by -[MoonRat]-
        wtf???

How do you know?
        Good questions...

To be able to do an average you must check shit loads of women first I guess...

For my experience, so far, it has been different everytime...

I know this was a question for women, but nevermind...

Comment

When you do laundry for *counts in head* four... five... six girls and all their knickers look a bit on the 'crusty' side, you assume thats normal for women.

I'd only worry about a discharge's colour and consistency, but I am a quack so what do I know?
          Firstly: You are unique. Secondly: So is everyone else.

Comment

I'm not really sure, I think it a bit like the question we had on here a few weeks back about how often you pass solids, everyone is different and what is normally for you may not be normal for someone else. I would say if there has been no sudden increase and its not making you feel itchy down there and it does not smell. Then I would say its fine (personal opinion).
            Good things come to those who wait....God it must be my turn now??!

There is always light at the end of the tunnel its just the length of the tunnel that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by just a question
              This is for women. How much female discharge is normal on an average day? I have yearly female check ups and the rest of the fun stuff so I know that there is nothing physically "wrong" with me. I just feel as though I discharge more than normal. Always have. I have so much it is always visible and obvious when the day is over. Every once in a while it gets to the point where I can actually feel wet. I apologize for the question being so gross, but I have wondered for years and I thought I would finally ask since here I can do it anonomysly.
              Hey there

Like t'others have said it will vary from girlie to girlie - and also it'll get more obvious at the middle of the month when you ovulate. For me it can vary, some months I can be fairly dry, but other months I can get quite a lot.

I reckon that so long as there's no pain, no odour and it's a normal colour and isn't lumpy or thick (sorry to be so graphic folks) then you're ok. If it changes then go see your GP.

HTH a bit, petal
              Love cavey
              xx
              Cancel all your debts in one easy payment - put a shotgun to your head ~ Frankie Boyle

Comment

it can vary at different times in your cycle, and it can also vary depending on your age. I remember when i was first starting puberty i used to get loads, but now i dont get that much at all apart from at certain times of the month.
                If it smells weird or theres more of it than usual, then get it checked by a doctor.

Comment

When I got my last smear she said mine was naturally quite heavier, heavier than most girls. She offered to quarterise my vad but I politely declined. :shocking:
                  ssshh...perfection is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by scytherchick
                    She offered to quarterise my vad but I politely declined. :shocking:
                    You whatta?!

Comment

Originally posted by Against The Tide
                      When you do laundry for *counts in head* four... five... six girls and all their knickers look a bit on the 'crusty' side,
                      That is such a grosse statement to make

Comment

Originally posted by beans
                        You whatta?!
                        I think that's how you spell it. To quarterise means to close a wound, by putting a lighted splint in there. People that get a lot of nose bleeds can get their noses quartised and it seals it up. She wanted to do that with my lady bits and I was not for havin any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by beans
                          That is such a grosse statement to make
                          yep, remind me never to let a guy do my laundry. I didnt realised they checked for crusty bits.
                          Wonder if he tasted it too?

Comment

cauterised

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow brite
                              cauterised
                              smarty.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X