Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Help !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!!!!!

I'm sorry I don't post in here slot but right now I'm done .. I want to die this time feels different from the others I'm scared hurt upset angry annoyed lost I'm just done
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    Dr. Seuss

Hey, i've felt similar before and i know that it's an excruciatingly painful time. Feeling all of those emotions at once is overwhelming and it seems like you can't do anything about it, but going out to do things and putting a smile on your face helps. I know it sounds kinda dumb but apparently there's actually some hormonal thing so you do feel better when you smile, laugh or be around people that you like. Also know that life will get better, everyone constantly have ups and downs throughout life and when you battle through the 'downs' and strive to reach and stay in the 'ups' then life will get better. I'm really sorry that you feel so shit so whenever you're feeling shit i'm here to talk and won't judge you or anything and i'll try to help you through it

Comment

hi, I'm not great at comforting people but you should know that whatever is happening right now, it will eventually get better, even if it takes years. you are important to people in this world so surround yourself with these people. i hope you fing a way to feel better and u can talk to me if u need to ❤

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel like this.

You've said a lot about how you feel but do you think you could say why you feel like that. Sometimes it's very easy to get swept up in our emotions and get bogged down with any negative emotion effecting us that we lose track of what's happening. Things may feel bad but perhaps they aren't really as bad as they feel.

If you want to talk then I'm here to talk to and there are lots of other people on here too. Is there anyone you can talk to face-to-face? Perhaps a family member, a friend, or even a doctor just someone you can trust?

Please don't hesitate to reply if you would like to.

Lals x

Comment

I'm sorry
          Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Horsemad,

I just wanted to check in and ask how you are? It sounds like things are really tough at the moment, how are you feeling today?

You mentioned this feeling feels different to last time, can you tell us a bit more about what you feel is different?

I hope you're ok, we're all here for you anytime you want to talk about anything

All the best,

- Aife

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X