Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

I'm Stressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Stressed

Im so sorry.
    Im stressing about results day on the 24th. I'm worried about not getting the result i need and want. Also everyday im having to prove to people that I'm better than they think i am. I hate it. I really just want to stop worrying and and thinking but there is nothing i can do.
    My stress levels are horrible. I've had to move to the garage tonight to stop myself from doing anything stupid to myself tonight.
    Sorry
    Abi

I'm sorry to hear how stressed you are feeling Abi.
    Waiting for results can be a tricky time which is understandable. I found this article and I feel it might benefit a read http://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-st...-day-1242.html

Unfortunately stress is a horrible thing to cope with. Have you looked at ways to calm your stress levels. It might help you focus more on the positives.

I'm sure you did fantastic and your results will be brilliant. I'm sure you put in as much effort as you could and I really hope you did well. If not, there's other ways forward. From experience I failed my GCSEs and I still managed to some how end up in university. If you put your mind to it, it's do able.

Hope everything goes ok.

Meg

Comment

Thanks Meg.
      I know how made my stress levels can get. I wish i didn't have to prove myself to anyone.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X