Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

TW :Triggered, relapsing and not recovering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW :Triggered, relapsing and not recovering

Last edited by Salix alba; 27-06-2017, 03:05 AM.
    "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Hey Notagain,
    Are you doing okay? Do you want to talk about anything?
    Hiccup
    You're a ghost at most
    A set of empty bones
    Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

I hope youre okay < 3
      "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3

Comment

Hi notagain,

We're here for you if you wanna talk about what's going on right now

-Kathleen

Comment

Thank you all for kind words and support, I really do appreciate it.

I experienced a really big trigger on Sunday and Monday so wrote things and looking back I think it might have been triggering for other people. I wanted to keep the community safe so I just got rid of it all.

V
            "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

Hey Notagainvitelina, I hope you're feeling a bit better today, do you want to talk a bit more about what happened on Sunday and Monday? If you're a little unsure about what you can post and if you feel anything might be triggering, you're more than welcome to send a PM to The Mix account with your post and we can look over anything to see if it's safe for the community

All the best,

Aife

Comment

I feel frustrated and I feel upset.

I don't don't even know what else to say.

Starting tomorrow I'm going back to before.

I don't want to talk to anyone and I want to be left alone.

In this state I feel like I can throw all the food in the house away. I want to. I'm so upset and all I want to do is scream and cry.I feel like I've messed it all up. I should have lost more.
                Last edited by Salix alba; 11-08-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Salix alba Sorry your not feeling great at the moment. Its hard when you feel like this. Crying isn't a sign of weakness its natural and if you feel like you need to scream to help you feel a little bit better that is perfectly acceptable. How your feeling and the way you want to react is normal and understandable.
                  Look after yourself
                  ​Speak soon

​Abi

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X