Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Sorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

My brain is like a battlefield against myself and I can't take much more.
    I feel like I'm constantly attempting to be happy and it's a attempt I no longer can make. I wish I stopped existing. I wish I wasn't alive anymore..
    Last edited by Kathleen; 12-06-2017, 05:18 PM.

You are an important existence on this Earth, Evie_Rose and you are also strong. If you want to go into depth about any problems, I'm here for you. You can PM me whenever you want/need x

Comment

i'm in a slightly better frame of mind today, but still struggling.i just dont know what to do at the moment regarding how i feel etc

Comment

Glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better Evie

Emotions don't always make sense and sometimes there's just too much going on to even know where to start. Take advantage of the good days, that's what I say and if you're not feeling up to doing anything big then a walk or just watching your fav you tubers in comfy clothes should do just as good.

I sometimes find that once I'm able to identify what the emotion is I can then proceed to problem solve (DBT term lol)
        "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

ive kinda just taken things easy today but my mood has changed for the worse since i remembered i have work this evening

Comment

🙁🔫🔫🔫

Comment

Hi evie_rose,

Just wanted to check in. How are you feeling today?

-Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen View Post
                Hi evie_rose,

Just wanted to check in. How are you feeling today?

-Kathleen

ive hit rock bottom, to the point i even had counselling today, shes that concerned shes put me in for another session on friday
                i just see no light at the end of the tunnel. i see no way of getting out of this

Comment

Hi evie_rose,

How have you been? You mentioned that you had another counselling session today. How did that go?

-Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen View Post
                    Hi evie_rose,

How have you been? You mentioned that you had another counselling session today. How did that go?

-Kathleen
                    on a hill going down very fast.
                    had counselling today, she wants me to go to the GP and wants to see me in a couple of days. ive just had enough and currently dont want to live.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X