Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat surveys: final call

Now chat is back, we'll be closing our two chat surveys. They'll be open until Tuesday morning, so if you haven't had your say yet about the chat guidelines or about the new Tuesday general chat, now's your last chance!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

- The Mix Team
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

I don't know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know

I just..
    🙁🔫

Hey Evie,

It sounds like you're going through such a difficult time at the moment, and it's okay to feel like you're not sure if your making the right decisions anymore. Sometimes the decisions we're faced with can be really difficult to make. It's important to remember that no choice may feel completely right and that's okay.Have you been able to reach out to anyone outside of The Mix about how you're feeling?

Stay strong Evie, we're all here for you

- Aife

Comment

I feel so alone. I have no one to talk to

Comment

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time Evie, if you need someone to talk to i'm always here to help or listen x
        i hope things improve

-Lane
        ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

How are you getting on, Evie? I know you're going through a lot at the moment, and we're here if you ever want to talk things out.
          'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            How are you getting on, Evie? I know you're going through a lot at the moment, and we're here if you ever want to talk things out.
            My body is crashing. It's been pumped full of so many different pain medication and so much different antibiotics and anti d because of my blood type. My body can't handle it. I've become so fragile and weak..

Comment

I'm that hurt by my decision I can't even get out of bed. I have so much guilt and regret

Comment

Oh gosh. That does not sound pleasant, to say the least. Are you in hospital right now or resting up at home?

A couple of things that might be worth a read (if you haven't seen them already) are our articles on dealing with and recovering from an abortion. Give yourself the time you need to process things; be with your feelings and let yourself grieve.
                'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Oh gosh. That does not sound pleasant, to say the least. Are you in hospital right now or resting up at home?

A couple of things that might be worth a read (if you haven't seen them already) are our articles on http://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/abortion/dealing-with-an-abortion-4471.html&quot;]dealing with[/URL] and http://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/abortion/recovering-after-an-abortion-4474.html&quot;]recovering from[/URL] an abortion. Give yourself the time you need to process things; be with your feelings and let yourself grieve.
                  I'm at home resting. Trying to avoid hospital. Almost ended up there twice

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X