Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

I feel like giving up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like giving up

i am so physically and mentally drained.. its exhausting and i'm struggling so much with everything. still waiting for the mental health team at uni to contact me and i don't know how much longer i can hold on for.
    i can't focus on anything that i need to do, my thoughts are going a million miles an hour and i have this desperate urge to harm myself all day..
    i just want my ground to swallow me up so i no longer exist.
    Last edited by Meggles; 20-03-2017, 04:35 PM.

I know the way you're feeling is horrible right now, whilst you're waiting for the uni mental health team to contact you, why don't you try the 1 2 1 chats on here?

Comment

Pink+fluffy because i wanted to try get support off the boards.
      I'm not gonig into a 1 to 1 environment with someone i don't know...relationships need to be built first

Comment

Oh ok, sorry, I didn't know xx ☺️

Comment

I'm not to good with support but could start of by telling us more so i can listen at least☺
          And probably heard it all before, but trying to distract yourself to keep safe.
          I always feels like this and is horrible. So you're not alone in feeling like that.
          Do you have support from friends and family?
          "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X