it's all too much ( Possible Trigger)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's all too much ( Possible Trigger)

Ive reached a point in life where everything has become too much for me to cope with. I feel like im just going around in circles with everything. same stuff different day. i'm so tired all the time and always feeling down but i feel i have to find my real feelings and emotions from the rest of the world, i do this by burying myself under my bed covers for days on end wishing i didn't exist. The times i step foot out my room, I have no choice but to put on a happy face, it's killing me slowly i know it is. I just can't cope with life at the moment. it doesn't matter how hard i try, i just cant find a way out.
    Ive been speaking to people at university but it hasn't been helping.
    The past few days ive just been reaching for the vodka, and following through the urges to self harm, they come back so much stronger, and the thoughts are getting worse and darker...

Hey evie_rose
    Seems like you're going through a pretty rough time, im sorry to hear

Is it possible for you to self refer yourself to the uni counsellor (if you feel it would help?), or an outside one.

Uni is a stressful time, I know this first hand. Why is it you need to hide your feelings when you leave the room, do people not understand or do you not want them to know how you're feeling?
    Sorry if that question is to personal, trying to understand the situation better.
    Last edited by Rhys; 16-03-2017, 11:08 PM.
    Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys View Post
      Hey evie_rose
      Seems like you're going through a pretty rough time, im sorry to hear

Is it possible for you to self refer yourself to the uni counsellor (if you feel it would help?), or an outside one.

Uni is a stressful time, I know this first hand. Why is it you need to hide your feelings when you leave the room, do people not understand or do you not want them to know how you're feeling?
      Sorry if that question is to personal, trying to understand the situation better.

hi,
      i'm on a waiting list for counselling. it is just a long waiting list.
      i dont want people knowing.. because i know im gonna lose friends

Comment

Waiting lists are horrible, hopefully its not to long - you could try the One-To-One chats offered by us, may give you someone to talk to while waiting for counselling.

I'm also sorry to hear you would loose friends over it, it must be hard to handle.
        Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Rhys i just dont know who i can trust etc atm so one to one on here is out of the question

Comment

to make matters worse. my physical health is getting worse too. oh boy i want to fall into a river right now

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey