Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

carnt handle it anymore
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    Dr. Seuss

Hey horsemad,

Life can be hard sometimes, but you're a strong individual and you can pull through! We're all here for you

Drea

Comment

Hey drea

Thanks for replying .. Life is super hard at the moment and im really struggling to see a way through it now my world just seems to crumble all the time x
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Okay I get it no one really cares about it , I have no one and I feel so alone ... I'm done with being alone , if I was just to disappear on morning no one would miss me would they ..Ermmm no I'm done with 2 faces people if you don't want to be in my life than just bloody say sooo !!!??! Arghhhh wish i could just die
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Horsemad, it sounds like you are going through a really difficult time at the moment I hope you are doing okay. I'm sorry to hear that you feel no one cares, we are all here for you . Would you like to talk a bit more about what you are going through?

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
            Hey Horsemad, it sounds like you are going through a really difficult time at the moment I hope you are doing okay. I'm sorry to hear that you feel no one cares, we are all here for you . Would you like to talk a bit more about what you are going through?
            Hi aife

Im really struggling today just wish i could disappear I've messaged the guy who hurts me and arranging to meet up i carnt deal with the pain any more
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey horsemad,
              Hope you're okay! Hope it all goes well today
              Drea

Comment

Originally posted by Drea View Post
                Hey horsemad,
                Hope you're okay! Hope it all goes well today
                Drea
                Hey drea

I'm doing awful today i dunno what to do i didn't meet him in the end but i kinda wish i did it would make it easier to deal with
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

It's okay horsemad! Don't worry about it, you can always meet at any other time! It's hard, but it could be good for now to maybe try to get your mind off it, maybe watch a movie?
                  Drea

Comment

Hey Horsemad

Just out of curiosity how come you were going to meet a person who hurt you? Don't have to say if you don't want to ofc
                    You are enough

Comment

Originally posted by Drea View Post
                      It's okay horsemad! Don't worry about it, you can always meet at any other time! It's hard, but it could be good for now to maybe try to get your mind off it, maybe watch a movie?
                      Drea
                      Thank you drea
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
                        Hey Horsemad

Just out of curiosity how come you were going to meet a person who hurt you? Don't have to say if you don't want to ofc
                        I was kinda hopeing he would hurt me that bad i would forget e everything
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

You don't deserved to be hurt more. We never did deserve to be hurt.
                          You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey