Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mica they are assholes. They offer me admission at 2am then at 5pm say no. Everyones a joke and i have nothing to get me through this weekend. Im better of dead.

Comment

Hey Kayden,
      Would you perhaps feel comfortable e-mailing your worker to tell her what's going on? May be good to let off some steam? Have you done anything nice today?
      Drea

Comment

Hi Drea,

Heads all over the place. Down seeing the crisis team. Waiting for them to finish an appointment. Have my running shoes on incase they try to section me. Not having that on my record again.

Comment

Well, just got home. The crisis team didnt really talk about my plans, all they said about the plans were ring us if you need us.
          Last edited by The Mix; 14-03-2017, 04:37 PM. Reason: Removed some detail

Comment

Hi Kayden,

I'm really sorry that you've not found the crisis team helpful today. It's really positive that you went to go and see them today. There's a few bits that were removed from your post just need to keep things safe on the boards with our guidelines. The Mix are sending over a PM shortly to you. Stay safe Kayden.

All the best,
            - Aife

Comment

hospitals can't keep you stay safe even if you have plans, there's ways you can do harm to your and even end you life. Even in a empty room by yourself. They are probably helping and doing the best they can but they must think hospital admission won't be helpful. Cause theyre horrible. Which is why the let you go home. But doesnt mean they want you to do it cause you could either way. I hope you can stay safe this week.
              "To me where the wild things are is a place that exists in our minds.
              Its a place of liberty and shamelessness.
              It can take a split second of a life time to find it, but once you do, you'll be free" - Alessia Cara

Comment

Thanks all. Well.. i decided to take the bull by the horns. Spoke to the on call worker which turns out she is also a trained psychologist. She spoke to me about what was going on with the crisis team etc and said that the way they have treated me is wrong.. she said i need to be care managed and offered therapy. So she just phoned the crisis team and told them that i need to be care managed and told them how ill i actually am. She told me its not my fault for the way that i am, its my illness. Shes now left me but shes waiting for a phone call back from the crisis team who are reading my notes as i type this.. may find out more tonight, she said she has my number.

Comment

Just heard back.. isnt it funny when a psychologist who is also on call contacts the crisis team they actually do something instead of palming me off with "try sleep, try distract yourself".. crisis team said they are going to have a meeting tomorrow morning and discuss what they are going to do with my case then, and try and push for me to see a psychiatrist. Unless this on call worker contacted them they would of just discharged me and left me to it. I also told the on call worker about the plan i had and that the crisis team just said call us if you need us and didnt offer any support. Guess i have to wait and see what happens when i wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by KaydenK View Post
                    Just heard back.. isnt it funny when a psychologist who is also on call contacts the crisis team they actually do something instead of palming me off with "try sleep, try distract yourself".. crisis team said they are going to have a meeting tomorrow morning and discuss what they are going to do with my case then, and try and push for me to see a psychiatrist. Unless this on call worker contacted them they would of just discharged me and left me to it. I also told the on call worker about the plan i had and that the crisis team just said call us if you need us and didnt offer any support. Guess i have to wait and see what happens when i wake up.
                    Hi kayden.
                    Seems like you want support. So maybe apart of you don't want to go with the plans which is good to read. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                    Hope you get the support you're looking for
                    It can take a split second of a life time to find it, but once you do, you'll be free" - Alessia Cara

Comment

How are you today Kayden?

Comment

Shaunie you are right a part of me doesnt but it seems like its my only option. Cant take it anymore

Comment

Hey Kayden,

Really sorry to hear that you feel you can't take it anymore. Things sound incredibly tough for you at the moment, so it's really positive that you're reaching out.

But given that things feel so extreme for you, we've removed a couple of posts and temporarily closed this thread while we're talking via PM because it feels like this conversation is moving past what this space is set up to handle. Hope that makes sense

James
                          We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
                          If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
                          ask over in the
                          Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey