Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugh life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ugh life

    love, me

  • #2
    Hi ellaleftwonderland,

    Is there anything that you would like to talk about?

    I am here if there's anything on your mind

    Comment


    • #3
      Life not treating you well, Ella? We're here if you need a bit of a rant or anything.
      "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

      Comment


      • #4
        come on, let it all out *fluffs giant bean bag*
        "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

        Comment


        • #5
          You know where to find me Ella if you need to rant <3
          As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

          Comment


          • #6
            Much love ella <3 Spud Squad are always there if you need them
            You're a ghost at most
            A set of empty bones
            Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tasha View Post
              Hi ellaleftwonderland,

              Is there anything that you would like to talk about?

              I am here if there's anything on your mind
              thank you
              love, me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Life not treating you well, Ella? We're here if you need a bit of a rant or anything.
                life is treating me awfully mike & i don't know what to do.
                love, me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                  come on, let it all out *fluffs giant bean bag*
                  omg v you're so sweet
                  it's just the usual y'know?
                  love, me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hann View Post
                    You know where to find me Ella if you need to rant <3
                    love you bae thank you
                    love, me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hiccup View Post
                      Much love ella <3 Spud Squad are always there if you need them
                      thank you bby lesbean spud squad 2k17
                      love, me

                      Comment

                      Hide this page

                      Local Advice Finder

                      Find local services

                      The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

                      Working...
                      X