Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Achievement of the day" thread- Join in!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Achievement of the day" thread- Join in!

Hey guys

So, i thought i would start a thread to help people turn the little things (and indeed the big things) into positives!

Whether you have been in bed for two days and are celebrating getting dressed or have finally got round to tidy your room. Whether you have passed your driving test or moved into a new home. Whether you have laughed or even smiled today. I WANT to hear about it!!

You can post as little or as often as you want. Once a day, one a month, once a year. It's up to you!!

"My achievement of today is..."

Remember you are amazing what ever happens in you day

Much love,

Louisa
    Keep strong and remember who you are!

My achievement today was that i tidied the living room despite my brother being so nasty

Comment

If I had any I would join in hmmm
      You are enough

Comment

I havent got one for today but hopefully after the visit to the doctor tomorrow I'll be able to write an achievement

X
        You are enough

Comment

My achievement of the day : I finally finished packing
          You're a ghost at most
          A set of empty bones
          Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Such a lovely idea for a thread

Achievement of the day for yesterday (as today is still too young) : managed to go for a run - been ill for a few weeks and not had the strength but looks like I'm finally getting better
            I am Kate in chat

Comment

My achievement for today is i managed to go to see my friends grave - it would of been his 19th birthday today

Comment

My achievement of today is walking a 10K memory walk for dementia.

Comment

My achievement today was getting through work aha! 8.30am-7pm x

Comment

My achievement for the day was not only moving to university, but socializing with my flat mates too
                    You're a ghost at most
                    A set of empty bones
                    Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

My achievement for the day is actually tidying my room and doing my washing after I had been putting it off for so long.

Comment

A bit late- but my achievement of the day for yesterday was : writing a to do list, doing most of it, keeping myself distracted from negative thoughts, focusing on the present more and I'm just generally proud of how I'm helping myself - considering a few days a go I was in a really bad place emotionally!
                        Wishing you a Magical Christmas

Comment

Today I realized I'm getting slightly better at controlling my emotions...
                          [CENTER][COLOR="red"]Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[RIGHT]
                          [SIZE="2"]This smiley ":yum:" Is adorable, and now My smiley named George.
                          [/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Comment

Today i didn't do much but i have tidied my room a little bit!

Comment

I managed to relax for once today this is big as I struggle to relax often!
                              Wishing you a Magical Christmas

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X