Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww

Hugs to everyone!

You're all doing so brilliant guys, dont give in

SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• I've been in the worst mood from the moment I woke up I've smashed my phone into pieces. I could smash my face into glass right now. I've been a vile person to be around today. I've been snappy and angry and emotional and binging relentlessly. I feel tired and I don't know whether to leave the house now. I don't care what happens to me I need to self harm but not whilst they are here.I had to leave before because I would have just gone mad and hit my head repeatedly against the wall or trash my room.I tried calling TRC but they don't do over the phone so I'm sat here eating yet again. I can't concentrate nothing is going in. I just have to admit that I'm gaining when I don't want to and I'm a failure for it. I want to crawl out my skin and pull out my hair. if I give in, i know I'll be in trouble when M returns. I wan't punch holes in the wall and pull my hair out I'm so upset.Everything is so over whelming.
      Last edited by Salix alba; 18-08-2017, 07:36 PM. Reason: Triggering.
      "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

• why is everything so fucking shit.

Comment

• ----trigger warning----
          I hate myself and i hate my life. I've failed my college corse and i will fail at life. I am getting no where and nothing is going to ever make me happy. I dont want to live. I dont feel like i have any meaning or purpose and feel very disconnected from the world. I have no friends and feel isolated. and i cant ignore these thoughts telling me :
          Youre not good enough
          You're not thin enough
          Take laxatives
          Make yourself throw up
          Everyone hates you
          No one cares
          You're fat
          Harm you're self
          Don't deserve to eat
          You're disgusting
          You're a failure
          You're a fuck up
          Take drugs
          You will be happy if you weighed less

I cant stop these thoughts although they are my brain saying it, I dont feel like it what i am thinking even though it's in my head and i am controlling it. I just want it to stop. Because half of it I know doesn't make sense.but i can't help think it.

I'm so done with just trying to get through a day without killing myself and finding a way to cope wuth these thoughts. It's not a life or what i want. I want a life. I cant take it anymore. I am exhausted
          Last edited by Shaunie; 14-08-2017, 04:15 PM. Reason: Triggering
          "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Just got shouted at by someone working for the crisis line lol

OKAY Sandra, calm down.
            "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

• It took all my energy i had to get out of bed today. I managed to go out for just like 30 minutes for two people to tell me to "smile" and "cheer up mate" one in an horrible way. like oh soz m8 i forgot to chnage my face before i left. Ill stay indoors next time .
              "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Aww, hugs everyone! *
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X