Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to stay asleep. I want shock/ ECT therapy. I want to be sedated. I want to learn how to love myself
    "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'm scared to leave hospital.
      [CENTER][COLOR="red"]Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[RIGHT]
      [SIZE="2"]This smiley ":yum:" Is adorable, and now My smiley named George.
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Comment

• I've been here before.

I don't know why my urges are being so pervasive. The only reason I have not self harmed is for everyone but myself and I wont get away with it here, M will get angry that I'm covering up and will piece 2 and 2 together. I so desperately want to cut myself it's draining having to say no.

It's been months already and I don't want to go back onto medication again and I'm scared I will have to.
        "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

• I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

I feel overwhelmed and like a massive failure. No one is helping. services are not helping they are just making things worse and need to stop telling me to go to hospital because that's a waste of time in it's self either way and being sectioned wont do shit but keep you over medicated and imprisoned. Everything that's wrong with the system they treat the symptom and not the cause. No one listens.

Don't tell me to go to hospital or use my skill. First listen to me and ask me whats wrong.

"It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

• Sending hugs to everyone xx
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

• *hugs recieved*

*also gives out hugs*

SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• I can never seem to do or say anything right. Causing people to hate me and I don't know why. This time next week is my birthday, I feel like I'm going to be gone by then.. because in my mind that and drinking is all I can do right

Comment

• Someone I went to school with has taken his own life... I just don't know what to say 😭

Comment

• I hate it here. Shouldn't be here Want to go home already 😭happened so fast wtf😭😭
                    "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• "Take drugs, will help" lol wtf fuck off with peer pressuring shit. All does is help me get in horrible situation s 😒😒😒

Comment

• Hugs to all who need them. You're doing brilliantly.

'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

• I feel ashamed and embarrassed after seeing how shocked/upset my mum was when she saw me today.I want to get on top of things but it's hard.

I don't feel proud of at all because I don't want anyone to worry yet it's exactly what I've caused. I want to sleep but all I can think about is when I'm next going to engage in behaviours.
                          Last edited by Salix alba; 10-08-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• My Auntie has just died
                            Your difficulties are vaild

Comment

• It's mid day and I can't even bring myself to get out of bed... Self harmed last night, I feel so hated and worthless.. I'm sorry

Comment

• Tired, irritable and a bit wobbly.

Today hasn't been too great and my moods not great either. I had a window just briefly where I was relatively good/happy and now I'm a little run down.I'm also worried because for a while now my counsellor has been peering more into my moods and how up and down I can be, that's just part of being borderline. I've only just accepted the my current diagnosis and I'm sure that I DO NOT want more. I'm scared that she might thinks that I have a mood disorder and I'm scared that it might be right considering how episodic my moods are becoming.

I'm sorry if It feels like I've been posting a lot, I generally try to keep things to myself but It's a lot to deal with at the moment.
                                Last edited by Salix alba; 18-08-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X