X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipes for Diabetes UK

Hi ya,
    Here's a great way for all you foodies to help a charity

LifeScan has teamed up with Diabetes UK to ask the nation to share its top healthy recipes to raise vital funds. With 2.2 million people living with diabetes in the UK today, and up to another 750,000 who remain undiagnosed, LifeScan hopes that its campaign will not only raise money for essential medical research but help drive awareness of this potentially fatal condition.

Antony Worrall Thompson is lending his support to the campaign, calling for Britain?s favourite healthy recipes. Everyone has their own signature dish. So, why not share it with LifeScan? For every recipe submitted LifeScan will donate 50p to Diabetes UK. In addition, the best recipes will be selected and published in the near future.

To share your favourite healthy recipe and help raise money for the Diabetes UK,

please send to the following address:

LifeScan Press Office, Haygarth House, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon Village, SW19 5BY or email lifescanrecipes@haygarth.co.uk
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >