Smoking banana peel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking banana peel

I've heard from loads of people that if you take banana peel scrape off all the excess with a spoon, dry it out and smoke it that you can get high and produces the same sort of trips as shrooms.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and if they have does it really work and how much you smoked/how you prepared the banana peels.

It's a load of jank.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

lol. I recommend orange peel...
      "Those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands, those of you in the more expensive ones rattle your jewellery."

~*John Lennon*~

Comment

why not just smoke a cig... u cant really expect any kind of buzz.
        anyone ever sometimes get bad nicotine rushes... can be intense
        YA MAM!

Comment

I get the same kinda rush if I stand up really really fast

Comment

Originally posted by Uprising
            why not just smoke a cig... u cant really expect any kind of buzz.
            anyone ever sometimes get bad nicotine rushes... can be intense
            Nicotine Rushes can be mental.

Running my rig in a mighty high gear,
            I don't care where I go, so long as it ain't here,
            If something gets in my way, you know I'm gonna ram her,
            Nobody fools around with this gear jammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Gerbil
              Nicotine Rushes can be mental.
              It's not the nicotine that makes you rush though. It's the lack of oxegen.
              Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

To my shame my friends and I tried this as young teenagers, it tastes really wierd and doesnt do anything.
                My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

It is quite a common urban myth actually, so all of you who ridiculed WiseRyz shouldbe ashamed of yourselves. Apparently there is a psychoactive compound in banana strings, but you would need to ingest several kilograms worth to get a mild effect, or so I'm told...

Comment

peanut skins

Comment

I smoke regularly but could not get hold of any at one time. We grilled banana skins very slowly until they were nearly black then rolled them into joints. I got the most intense rush and could hardly stand, only lasts a few minutes though. Not worth the effort really.

Comment

Originally posted by FEE
                        I got the most intense rush and could hardly stand, only lasts a few minutes though.
                        Your either a liar or a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Skive
                          Your either a liar or a fool.
                          I think it's a mixture of the both plus the placebo effect
                          Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
                          it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

Load of shite.

Go and buy some proper drugs like e's or coke. The coke floating around here tonight is fucking class.

Been at uni allw eek, pure drink fest.
                            "He who dares wins"

"Happiness can't be found when we are yearning for new desires"

Comment

Smack out kid
                              Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
                              it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >