Street prices on pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street prices on pills

Does anyone have any idea what typical street prices are for these pills?

Hydrocodone (Vicodin)- 5/500s and 10/325
    Clonazepam (Klonopin)- .5mg
    Lorazepam (Ativan)- 1 mg
    Ambien

I know prices vary somewhat from area to area, but there is some consistency. (For the record, I live in the Burlington Vermont area.) Any help appreciated.

Most of the members of the boards are from the UK. And I have no idea sorry!
    xprotège moix

Gavin <3<3

Woo!Me Livejournal! thanks Amira

Comment

Originally posted by neohippiecutie View Post
      Does anyone have any idea what typical street prices are for these pills?

Hydrocodone (Vicodin)- 5/500s and 10/325
      Clonazepam (Klonopin)- .5mg
      Lorazepam (Ativan)- 1 mg
      Ambien

I know prices vary somewhat from area to area, but there is some consistency. (For the record, I live in the Burlington Vermont area.) Any help appreciated.
      Hey - from experience, they're not things we usually buy on the streets over here.

Comment

Fuck knows, I don't think you can even get Klonopin on prescription over here nevermind on the street.
        Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
        it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

Ah the 'joys' of having a private medical healthcare system, how in the country that brought us The War on Drugs they can allow doctors to hand out these things like candy I'll never know.
          My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

Those aren't things that are bought on the streets in the UK.

You could try over on bluelight.ru for a better answer.
            "He who dares wins"

"Happiness can't be found when we are yearning for new desires"

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X