Picture sharing sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture sharing sites

Just looking for a good site where i can upload pics so friends can easily look at them etc where they don't need to sign up or anything. Forgotten what the good ones are called.
    Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Fotopic or Flickr I reckon
    We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
    - Martin Luther King

me

pretty in purple

Comment

Definately Fotopic!
      Voted Poster of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Comment

Definately Flickr
        My Space - LJ - Flickr

Comment

Definitely Flickr.

(Now if they'd only add the ability to have my Flickr photos printed... then it would be perfect)
          "i want something good to die for
          to make it beautiful to live"
          QOTSA

Comment

Originally posted by buzz
            (Now if they'd only add the ability to have my Flickr photos printed... then it would be perfect)
            Fotopic do
            Voted Poster of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by JsT
              Fotopic do
              It seems to be photo printing first and photo sharing second whereas Flickr is the other way around. Flickr is just so much nicer i think...

But i didn't realise they did. :S
              "i want something good to die for
              to make it beautiful to live"
              QOTSA

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >