Essential support for under 25s


1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

What are those speakers called?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are those speakers called?

    I saw on the gadget show ages ago this device which is really small and it's a speaker or servo system but it uses a hard object like a window or table to create one massive speaker.

    Anyone know what is it called or where to buy one?

    And also if the sound is any good?

    Also may need to buy some speakers for friend's NYE party, we plan to hook it up to a Laptop with USB Sound card loaded with thousands of MP3's

    Any recommendations?

    I basically want small satellites speakers that can be hooked on the walls and a good bass unit, I actually find the sound quality from most high end PC speakers beats those massive things they have in most clubs.

    so probably looking for a 5.1 or 7.1 speaker system.
    Last edited by DG; 12-12-2006, 06:11 PM.

  • #2

    I don't think these ones are exactly the same as the ones on the Gadget Show (or the one I saw at least) but they do the same thing.
    PSN tag: bunglenut
    XBL: StubblyGinger

    Slow Reader


    • #3
      Was it the Nimzy Vibro Blaster ?

      Its more expensive though : 69


      Hide this page

      Local Advice Finder

      Find local services

      The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995