Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piccolo playing the piccolo

You see - I really do!

LGSW look a bit like the gay wing of the BNP in this video, but that's just because it was our jubilee/Prom themed concert. We're not really crazy nationalists!

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Kate I'm trying to squint and work out which one is you! Are you in the second row in the middle next to the man in red?? She looks blonde from here so it's just a guess. I listened to this morning and the unexpected sound made me laugh
    You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

It's like I'm Marvel and you're DC - Edna Krabappel

a new site that i am blogging on these days... http://www.acapella-bella.net/

Comment

Second row, far left. Only really visible at the end (about 10 mins in) behind the soloist!

Yeah, they always do that in the hornpipe at the Last Night of the Proms, too. Annoying if you're the poor sod trying to keep up the melody at that speed
      Last edited by piccolo; 28-04-2012, 10:57 PM.

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
      ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

I thought Piccolo was named after the Dragon Ball Z character? lol.

Comment

Found you a new song to play

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

“People who are homeless are not social inadequates. They are people without homes.”

Comment

Very prescient of your parents in naming you, Piccolo.
            PSN tag: bunglenut
            XBL: StubblyGinger

Slow Reader

Comment

Very cool, thanks for sharing! :D
              Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >