Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **helen** View Post
    Fwend for Octi, spotted in the town where my ma lives. :D

Looks like the YouthNet pink octopuses! Is it?

Comment

Nah, it's for a bank I think.
      Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

This has turned into a cute animal thread, love it!

Trying to figure out if these are REAL dogs, either way they are just too adorable!
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

“People who are homeless are not social inadequates. They are people without homes.”

Comment

Octi has been breeding!!!

Attached Files
          "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Originally posted by Jo7 View Post
            Ooo, love that..

On another note, if you like space and shit then check out APOD - astronomy picture of the day, new pic to gaze at every day
            I like todays picture

Comment

Me too! Was looking at it on my phone on the way to work, there is a NASA app you can get that includes APOD Orion is awesome.
              "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Originally posted by Jo7 View Post
                Me too! Was looking at it on my phone on the way to work, there is a NASA app you can get that includes APOD Orion is awesome.
                I have that app too on my ipod, it's cool. This has got to be my fave pic so far, had to link to it I forgot how to do it again.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap111205.html

“People who are homeless are not social inadequates. They are people without homes.”

Comment

Wow. Want to see that.

Comment

Not a photo, but...

...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
                    'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
                    'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
                    'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
                    'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
                    'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

Comment

Comment

Name:  09c03c68845487cecbe6c13e66970f5d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  125.4 KB just wanted to try uploading from my phone using tapatalk!

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

^Yay it worked...just wanted to see how easy it is to upload from mobile using the app - very easy.

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

This is what happens when you'll try anything to avoid doing any work, yes I need a life

Comment

Angry birds drawn by my little brother, made me smile

Name:  0c6f5be66454f9b3d2b93f4c0390614f.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  400.5 KB

Comment

Originally posted by hmmm7 View Post
                                Angry birds drawn by my little brother, made me smile

Name:  0c6f5be66454f9b3d2b93f4c0390614f.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  400.5 KB
                                Me too - it's awesome! I'll have to post up a pic my nephew painted at my birthday a few months ago.

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >