Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

The "Last Movie You Watched" thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien: Covenant

Generally good and part of me is starting to really enjoy the series, but the plot holes make me ranty...
    Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

• Over The Hedge
      for the 4th time today(my niece watches it everyday, i wish i had her ability to enjoy the same thing over and over )

The last movie i watched for myself though was Grease for the first time
      ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

• I watched the most recent version of the jungle book - it was quite good actually

Comment

• Bad Moms

Comment

• What happened to Monday.

It's a odd film

Comment

• Truman
              The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X