• In which case I'll Pop along to hmv .
    I am Kate in chat

Comment

• Avengers last week. Wonderful.
      PSN tag: bunglenut
      XBL: StubblyGinger

Slow Reader

Comment

• Shame- directed by Steve McQueen and with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan. Really good, although the sex scenes can dominate the film a tad too much. Relevant with lots of stuff today, really sad too.
        "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." Nelson Mandela

"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• Chicken Run

Comment

• The Sixth Sense - It was really freaky, but amazing in actually very good to watch!! You should watch it If you haven't already!
            And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself. Get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there’s something inside you. That made you keep trying. Despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart. And signed it yourself. You signed it..
            “They were wrong”
            Shane Koyczan

:heart:Sponsor me for Race 4 Life, here!:heart:

Comment

• scarface for the first time everrrrrr
              You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

It's like I'm Marvel and you're DC - Edna Krabappel

a new site that i am blogging on these days... http://www.acapella-bella.net/

Comment

• Originally posted by Starry night View Post
                Shame- directed by Steve McQueen and with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan. Really good, although the sex scenes can dominate the film a tad too much. Relevant with lots of stuff today, really sad too.
                Agreed it's really good - recommended to anyone who questions whether or not sex addiction is a serious issue.
                Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

• The Elephant Man- Cried so much. Anthony Hopkins makes me even more proud to be welsh
                  "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." Nelson Mandela

"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• The Mist. Ive seen it before but I thought I'd watch it again as I've just finished the book. Just so sad.
                    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Comment

• Originally posted by bunglenutter View Post
                      Avengers last week. Wonderful.
                      I swear I'm the only one who doesn't actually like this.

Dark shadows

Comment

• The Mothman Prophecies (again, after a while).

It was kinda funny to hear people in a movie speak about "me". "I don't care what Indrid Cold says", "He said Indrid Cold is there" etc. :D
                        "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
                        ---
                        If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
                        ---
                        The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Comment

• Election. Gotta hate tracy flick.. 'pick flick!'
                          You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

Comment

• Watched a few I downloaded yesterday/day before.

Spork
                            Starcrossed (thought it was generic crap)
                            Shank
                            Weekend
                            Perfume: The Story Of A Murder
                            JavaKrypt (Blog, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter

"If you think education is expensive. You should see the cost of ignorance."

Comment

• Melancholia...

Unfortunately.
                              Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                Melancholia...

Unfortunately.
                                ohh I liked that. so weird though!!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X