Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoodFella
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
    Is that any good? the trailer looked interesting but i've heard its shit from people who've seen it

Comment

Originally posted by icey
      Is that any good? the trailer looked interesting but i've heard its shit from people who've seen it
      I liked it .. some of its abit boring, like the courtroom shite but all the other stuff to do with her possession was good .. some pretty fucked up stuff. Don't think i'd buy it but was defo worth a watch.
      Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Comment

isnt it supposedly based on true events? or is that just a load of marketing crap as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by icey
          isnt it supposedly based on true events? or is that just a load of marketing crap as usual?
          Well yeh apparently its a true story .. her grave is like a shrine or something to some people nowadays. But did make you think though .. although again i won't believe any of that until im possessed Derek Acorah style
          Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Comment

Either Road Trip or Sex Lies and Videotape. I watched both recently, but I can't remember what was the last one. Both awesome films by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by briggi
              Of course that one, is there another I don't know about!? I used to watch it every Sunday morning before church as a kid until the tape got fucked. Imagine (if you can) how chuffed I was to move in with my boyfriend and discover that he has not one, but two, copies of it on video.

Must get a look at it.

Just watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. It would have been good if it wasn't so shit. IMO.
              PSN tag: bunglenut
              XBL: StubblyGinger

Slow Reader

Comment

Originally posted by bunglenutter
                Just watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. It would have been good if it wasn't so shit. IMO.
                That's the second movie, isn't it? I liked them both tbh. Looking forward to the 3rd.
                "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
                ---
                If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
                ---
                The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Indrid Cold
                  That's the second movie, isn't it? I liked them both tbh. Looking forward to the 3rd.
                  Yus - Russell Mulcahy's behind number 3. He did give us Highlander, though he's had ups and downs since then so no idea how it's going to turn out.

Slow Reader

Comment

Originally posted by girlinthecurl
                    8 mile. hahahaha
                    Yeah... that was the last one I saw (on TV) now you mention it. It was on TV here about ten days ago and I watched it. It was quite funny, I was expecting lots of violence and raunchy sex.
                    Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomgirl
                      I was expecting lots of violence and raunchy sex.
                      Is that why you watched it then?

Slow Reader

Comment

Godfather 2 last night on film 4, quite possibly one of the best films ever made.
                        Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
                        it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

Dazed and confused and half od the wedding crashers last night.
                          "That's what i like about High School chicks...I get older, they stay the same age!"
                          "What do you mean there's no more prime rib? I'm Robert Goulet damnit!"

Comment

Meet the Parents last night.

Comment

i went to see pirates of the carribbean at the cinema the other week.

saw a bit of meet the parents last night.

Comment

Originally posted by briggi
                                Of course that one, is there another I don't know about!? I used to watch it every Sunday morning before church as a kid until the tape got fucked. Imagine (if you can) how chuffed I was to move in with my boyfriend and discover that he has not one, but two, copies of it on video.

That film so passed me by when I was a kid - I watched it for the first time a couple of months ago - it's amazing :D

Last film I watched - Meet the parents - for the zillionth time.
                                Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey