Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Weekly Challenge #13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will do one for the achievements, because I forgot to do it yesterday!

One achievement is that I survived a 24 hour bush camp.
    I just did something I love which is posting on here, but I'm also listening to music as well

Comment

i had a lie in. thats something i love

Comment

Sounds wired but it is me, i love sorting things out and organising things.
        What about you Aife?

Comment

Originally posted by Emeana View Post
          This is one about body - specifically face positivity:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS07EvOKCWM
          Aah Dodie! She's so wonderful. (may or may not be crushing on her pretty hard)

Edit: amusingly, as I wrote this post, I was listening to this.

Day 6: I'm not the most sociable person ever and tend to keep myself to myself, but I'm trying to push myself to meet new people and get out more. I think it should be good for me.
          Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

my negative thing is my temper. my goal is to start recognising when im wound up / angry/ mad, and walk away from situations to calm myself. by recognising this i can stop putting myself in the position of pushing friends away and getting into trouble for getting mad.

Comment

Letter to my future self is a bit too personal to share

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Aah Dodie! She's so wonderful. (may or may not be crushing on her pretty hard)

Edit: amusingly, as I wrote this post, I was listening to this.
                I may or may not also be crushing on her pretty hard

I'm currently listening to the song below (I don't know how to put hyperlinks in here)

Anyway, I'll do day 6 as well because I missed it again! I am not motivated enough to focus on self care, so I'll continually do it, until it becomes less chore-like and more routine.

Day 7: Same as above it's too personal..

Last edited by Emeana; 20-08-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
                  Sounds wired but it is me, i love sorting things out and organising things.
                  What about you Aife?

Ooh organising things is something I love to do too. I also love going to the park

Comment

Aife have you ever wrote a letter to your future self?

Comment

I have never wrote a letter to myself ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Meggles View Post
                        Aife have you ever wrote a letter to your future self?

​Hey Meggles, I've not written a letter to myself, I'm not sure what to write. I just found this website here with a template and guide on what to write that might be helpful for some of you. Sharing a letter to yourself is quite personal so feel free to write something without sharing it, that's okay

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post

​Hey Meggles, I've not written a letter to myself, I'm not sure what to write. I just found this website here with a template and guide on what to write that might be helpful for some of you. Sharing a letter to yourself is quite personal so feel free to write something without sharing it, that's okay

i did write one.. and then set it on fire and watched it become nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emeana View Post

I may or may not also be crushing on her pretty hard

I'm currently listening to the song below (I don't know how to put hyperlinks in here)
                            Yes! I was listening to this all weekend. I was quite surprised when she casually and quickly mentioned that it's about a threesome right at the end.
                            Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                            X