Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Weekly Challenge #10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20464882_10212645917518174_1329460674_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	17960 there was no way i was going out in the rain.. so you can all admire the ceiling and light in our study room

Comment

Oh gosh, what incredible photos AzathKelara! That must be a wonderful place to live (despite hayfever!).

Also thanks for explaining how the pictures work. Imgur is def your best bet.
      Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

Texture in nature...

Why didn't you just shout i'm lonely and i'm looking for a place to go ~ Where everything's an embrace and everybody wants to know

Comment

The beach is peaceful.
          we all know how much i like the beach too

Comment

Something peaceful - my evening walk last week. Good chance to take some nice pictures.

Comment

Something peaceful...

Here i am talking about the sky again!! I'd prefer stormy weather but we haven't had any storms this year But it's been raining pretty much all week so it's been a nice week, depression doesn't hurt so much when your eyes are closed, you can hear the rain hitting the world around you, and you can take a deep breath and the air is so nice and fresh~
              Why didn't you just shout i'm lonely and i'm looking for a place to go ~ Where everything's an embrace and everybody wants to know

Comment

My something peaceful is from our town lesson this morning x
                ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

My new puppy Belle, sleeping peacefully last night xx ❤️❤️
                  Last edited by Pink+fluffy; 29-07-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Sunset...

This is what a sunset looks like in a forest...

...And this is what a sunset looks like on the edge of a forest <3

Comment

Here's a late but pretty sunset x
                      ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Another late sunset one.

Comment

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X