Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Good TV series?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good TV series?

Anyone know any decent TV series I can binge watch while I recover from the past week of medical shit.
    Preferably netflix
    Thanks
    Last edited by zaynah; 22-05-2017, 02:08 PM.

A series I've been watching is Once Upon A Time, I've looked and it is on Netflix, however I know a lot of people have found it boring.
    Depends as well what type of genre you're looking for.
    As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Orange is the new black, grace & frankie, lovesick, orphan black.... what kind of thing do you like?

Comment

For something easy to watch, I'd really recommend Brooklyn 99 if you haven't seen that. It's a sitcom about a police precinct and there's about 3/4 seasons worth on Netflix right now. There's also Designated Survivor if you're after something a bit more actiony and political.
        "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

thank you all.
          I'm just.. trying to find no things to watch as im basically not allowed to do anything at the moment because of my health. I don;t know what im looking for so my plan is just to try suggests and see if i like it ha

Comment

Taboo, Peaky Blinders, Game Of Thrones, Sopranos
            Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Depends on what genre you're looking for but on Netflix my favourite one is Outnumbered... it's easy to watch and get's me a good laugh!
              "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

i love prison break!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X