Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Got exams coming up?

Exams can be a stressful time for many of us, so we've created a new exams forum where you can get revision tips, share motivational messages, and rant about all your exams!
See more
See less

Film Club- Week 1: Lilo and Stitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Club- Week 1: Lilo and Stitch

So, like most stuff from the 80's, film club is getting a reboot! And I'm at the helm for whatever reason, but don't panic! I have 13 GCSE's.

So, Lilo and Stitch (the first film I ever saw in a cinema ever coincidentally), what did we think?

(I know I said I'd do this later, but I've got urgent stuff to do later, sorry)
    :' (
    SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

oo shit.. i forgot about this..

Comment

It's okay, looks like you weren't the only one haha
      Well I hope there's a better turn out next time
      : )
      SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Tbh I don't like this film. I find it very boring. Don't think ive ever sat through the whole film

Comment

I am going to start a poll for the next film soon. Any ideas on a theme?
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Originally posted by *BananaMonkey* View Post
            I am going to start a poll for the next film soon. Any ideas on a theme?
            Comedy?

Comment

I'm tempted to watch Lilo and Stitch today. I quite like it and was one of the first films I had on DVD. I like the animation, music and storyline surrounding finding where you belong and your 'family'.

Comment

How about 'based on a true story' films?
                Doesn't mean it can't still be a comedy

Unless, you know, Schindler's List wins

Comment

Comedy sounds good. Lets see if we can get film club up and going
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

I really enjoyed the film Lilo and Stitch, what was everyone's favourite scene?

I found this fun website that lists 11 things you didn't know about Lilo & Stitch, which one do you find most interesting? I've listed below my fav!

7. Lilo & Stitch was the first Disney animated film since Dumbo to use watercolor painted backgrounds.

Comment

Who decides which films will be selected to be voted on? Say we vote on which of eight comedy films to select - who decides which eight will be chosen?
                      Last edited by Robert; 09-04-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

No idea Robert, but I'm voting for Cool Runnings anyway, it's a cool film (sorry). And based on a true story.

"Sanka, you dead man?"
                        "Yeah man!"

Comment

I'll nominate There's Something About Mary, which is hilarious.

Comment

Apart from the zip scene, that's just painful to watch. Having done that myself.

Comment

dumb and dumber...
                              step brothers
                              white chicks.. that comes under comedy apparently

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X