Last song you listened too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last song you listened too

So yeahh, What's the last song you listened too?

mine is : Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
    Last edited by zaynah; 4 weeks ago.
    mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

'Let it go' Frozen
    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

Lighthouse by mallory knox ♡

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Currently loving this song at the moment!

Comment

Miley Cyrus's live lounge cover of Summertime Sadness
          With time and support you can start to see out of that dark hole and even feel hopeful - Jo7

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly123 View Post
            Miley Cyrus's live lounge cover of Summertime Sadness
            How dare she steal that song - Quite fond of Lana Del Rey singing it, she is just

Comment

Originally posted by WhispersOfTheHeart View Post
              How dare she steal that song - Quite fond of Lana Del Rey singing it, she is just
              Lana Del Rey does have a lovely voice but if you haven't heard Miley's cover of it, I urge you to listen to it
              With time and support you can start to see out of that dark hole and even feel hopeful - Jo7

Comment

Just finished listening to Japandroids - For the Love of Ivy

Comment

oooo all good songs ... but i agree :L i haven't heard miley's cover of summertime sadness but i don't think anyone could beat Lana Del Rey's one! :P
                  mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

True colours- Artists against bullying

Really powerful song with a great message.
                    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Childish Gambino-3005; if you can get passed the silly name he's well worth a listen.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=tG35R8F2j8k

Comment

Nothing beats a bit of frank turner

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Oooo never heard of them but will deffo give them a listen!

Comment

Brave by Sara Bareilles

I wasn't keen on this song when it came out but I seem to be obsessed with it at the moment! I'll no doubt get sick of it soon as I keep listening to it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly123 View Post
                              Brave by Sara Bareilles

I wasn't keen on this song when it came out but I seem to be obsessed with it at the moment! I'll no doubt get sick of it soon as I keep listening to it over and over again.
                              Love this song and the message in it

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a £200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 £10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey