Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

how can Labour win the next election??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can Labour win the next election??

Surely it's the Tories' to lose? Only if the economy messes up would they lose it.

It will all depend on the deal we get from Brexit.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

that's OK, but I ask what I want.

Comment

but i'm only rude, since you removed my thread since it was no different in tone (better imho, but your opinion isn't superior to mine) than others here. perhaps act like a man, and interact/behave like a man.

Comment

Move towards the center ground. Probably need to get rid of Corbyn too - he has a hardcore fan base but it's not a base that'll get him anywhere near an election victory. They not coherent at the moment and in not being coherent they're no opposition; it's far too easy to dismiss most members of Labour presently because their party is a shambles.
          I was sitting down with a few doing what we do
          connected and focused we were practicing tongue-foo.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X