Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Circle (Tuesday 16/05/2017)

Hey everyone.

The next Support Circle chat will be Tuesday 16th May, 8:00-9:30pm in the workshop room. Rosie will be modding

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. The difference is that instead of a 'free for all' format where anyone can talk about things whenever they like, everyone that signs up will have their own dedicated time to chat and be heard by the rest of the group.

Support circle is a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place.

If you do not have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account then just let us know your username.

- Aife

We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

I can't remember if i've signed up yet or not oops (lol)
    ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Hey LaneBoi I've just check our signups and you've signed up. We will be in touch next week with the password for the room

- Aife
      ask over in the

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Aife
        ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

I think I signed up to this? But no pm. But dont think i would be able to make all of it - so probably ignore it if i did. Sorry
          "Nothing's ever what we expect, but they keep asking where we're going next" Robin Schulz - Sun goes down

Comment

Hey Shaunie I've just checked our sign ups and yep you've signed up. We'll be confirming places today

- Aife
            ask over in the

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X