Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support circle (Tuesday 21/03/2017)

Hey everyone.

The next Support Circle chat will be Tuesday 21st of March, 8:00-9:30pm in the workshop room.

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. The difference is that instead of a 'free for all' format where anyone can talk about things whenever they like, everyone that signs up will have their own dedicated time to chat and be heard by the rest of the group.

Support circle is a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place.

If you do not have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account then just let us know your username.

Mike

We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

I signed up to this Saturday
    You are enough

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just an update on places - support places are now full but we still have room for listeners - make sure to sign up using the form above if you'd like to come along as a listener

- Aife
      ask over in the

Comment

Bump
        ask over in the

Comment

Who is Modding? I would sign up to be an listener but depends whos moddin
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Rosie I think? I signed up Saturday and not had a pm so I'm just presuming now I haven't got a place😔
            You are enough

Comment

Hey guys,

We're sending PMs out, don't worry. They'll always be with you before 5:30ish on the day. Everyone who signed up has a place. And yep, Rosie is modding tonight.

Mike
              ask over in the

Comment

Is support chat on as well? If not I'd sign up as a listener if there's any space left
                With time and support you can start to see out of that dark hole and even feel hopeful - Jo7

Comment

Thankyou😊
                  You are enough

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly123 View Post
                    Is support chat on as well? If not I'd sign up as a listener if there's any space left
                    Oh I think it's WOC, MOC and Support Circle so no support chat because Support circle is on, I think? There's not usually support chat and support circle
                    You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey