Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats tonight (Wednesday 15/03/2017)

Hiiiiiii everybody,

As per the new schedule for this week, tonight's chats will be support circle and a general chat thread. Jo, Elena and Charlotte will be looking after you all for support circle and Aife will be running tonight's general thread in Anything Goes.

Hope it goes well!

Mike
    We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Hey

I signed up to support circle earlier on when Mica said there were still spaces. Have I got a space? And is someone going to pm me the password for tonight?🙄
    You are enough

Comment

I signed up for tonights SC then I pmd saying i changed my mind but now i want to change my mind back and come to tonights chat as something has come up. Can I do that??????????? Argh im so sorry. SHould I pm the mix again? I never got a reply to my first pm saying i changed my mind. Sorry this is confusing. I basically want to come tonight so can i ?

Comment

Hi all,

There's still space in the support circle chat happening tonight. We're opening it up to anyone (even those who came last night), so if you'd like to sign up, please use this link.

- Mica
        ask over in the

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyelephant View Post
          I signed up for tonights SC then I pmd saying i changed my mind but now i want to change my mind back and come to tonights chat as something has come up. Can I do that??????????? Argh im so sorry. SHould I pm the mix again? I never got a reply to my first pm saying i changed my mind. Sorry this is confusing. I basically want to come tonight so can i ?
          You can, yep! We'll be in touch to confirm, sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
          Hey

I signed up to support circle earlier on when Mica said there were still spaces. Have I got a space? And is someone going to pm me the password for tonight?🙄
          Yep, you've got a place. We'll be in touch to send you guys passwords and such.

Mike
          ask over in the

Comment

Signed up for tonights chat but maybe im a bit late for it now.
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey