This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Guidelines

The Mix chat room is a safe and welcoming place to meet others, have a chat, and get support if you need it. Keeping it safe and welcoming is down to you. We allow a lot of freedom in chat but we do ask that you respect the group and communicate in a way that isn't upsetting to others.

GROUP AGREEMENT

Chat is a friendly place - I will be welcoming, respectful and ready to listen. Over time I might make friends with other chatters but if we're talking away from chat I agree to keep that separate and focus on the session I'm in.

Chat is a group environment - I'm prepared for a bit of give and take and I'll help to include everyone. I'll also make sure I consider what I say and how it may impact others.

Chat is a diverse place - We've all had different experiences and sometimes we might disagree on something, but that's OK. If I feel upset by something I'll self-moderate (take a break to calm down or use the ignore function).

Chatters often choose to be anonymous - I won't repeat anything I hear in chat elsewhere and I won't share personal contact details in the chat room.

Chatters who aren't able to co-operate risk being kicked out of chat sessions.

Read the FULL GUIDELINES HERE.

How can I give feedback about chat?
    If you want to give your feedback about a chat session you've attended then please get in touch by using the Feedback form

Positive feedback and constructive criticism welcome.

Happy chatting
    We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey