• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Inn Express Shampoo

Smells like cinnamon rolls.

random

Comment

The Crown Plaza shampoo smell like erm...... shampoo
      I'm clever, I just don't have the qualifications to prove it!
      I can, I will, I must succeed!
      Indrid_Cold -
      "I guess it's fairly simple to pull women in a club. You stand at the door of a club (on the inside), wait until a woman is passing by outside, grab her arm or sleeve or whatever and just pull.

Whether that would turn out well in the end, of course, is another matter."
      Livejournal
      Facebook
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MattMatt
        Smells like cinnamon rolls.
        mmmmm cinnamon rolls

Comment

The best hotel shampoo I've tried was from Beachcomber resorts! It has an amazing smell!

Comment

I had a whole bag full of Holiday inn biscuits but I ate them all
            ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
            (NCIS)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >