Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of manga genre would you star in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of manga genre would you star in?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hentai Manga! Pervert, pervert, pervert! It is all about sex with you isn't it?! I guess thats good because that is how time is spent in hentai land, sex all day, sex all night! No love need be involved although it can be, as long as it leads to the dirty deed!

Originally posted by nihilisticmadman

Hentai Manga! Pervert, pervert, pervert! It is all about sex with you isn't it?! I guess thats good because that is how time is spent in hentai land, sex all day, sex all night! No love need be involved although it can be, as long as it leads to the dirty deed!
    Why am I not surprised? *giggles*

I got...
    Sci-Fi Manga! Your world is that of creativity, strange things go on and life seems to center around that. Aliens, Mechs, Robots, and other things that were once contained to imagination are running rampant! In this world love either coincides or doesn't play a big role, it either is or isn't... maybe you have fallen for one of those creatures of the imagination?
    Picture From 'Chobits'

Comment

Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.Picture From 'Tokyo Mew Mew'

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
      You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

It's like I'm Marvel and you're DC - Edna Krabappel

a new site that i am blogging on these days... http://www.acapella-bella.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Lolzabeth
        Why am I not surprised? *giggles*
        Really... I find the result shocking and so untrue...

Last edited by nihilisticmadman; 26-04-2006, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I got the same

Comment

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
            I got the same
            got what, the same result or the same boobies?

Comment

action, WOO.. ninja scroll :D
              ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
              (NCIS)

Comment

Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.Picture From 'Tokyo Mew Mew'

Furries!

Running my rig in a mighty high gear,
                I don't care where I go, so long as it ain't here,
                If something gets in my way, you know I'm gonna ram her,
                Nobody fools around with this gear jammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfire
                  action, WOO.. ninja scroll :D
                  Ninja scroll is damn good

Comment

Yes, yes it is! :D

Comment

Fellow anime geek, im gressing up as jubai for halloween :D
                      ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
                      (NCIS)

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
                        same

Comment

got what, the same result or the same boobies?

Results and knockers :D

Comment

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
                            Results and knockers :D

Comment

Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.
                              Last edited by JackSkellington; 12-05-2006, 02:51 PM.
                              and you know
                              when you're just
                              hanging on
                              that's enough

and if it helps
                              carry on
                              be content
                              you don't belong

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X