Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominant or Submissive Test

The Are you Dominant or submissive Test

This test is to help you determine, if you don't already know, if you're Dominant or submissive. This is especially helpful in the bedroom if you want to know whether you're a top or bottom, Master or slave, etc. sometimes, opposites attract in this forum, but usually, passive people match better with other passives. If you're Dominant, you'll probably have a more sexually fulfilling relationship with a submissive, and if you're submissive, you'll probably be much happier with someone who is Dominant. Take the test to find out where you are...

Take the Test

I scored 82, so dom, but nothing I didn't know yet...

What about you?

You scored 37
    Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.

Comment

This explain why we are going along so well together

Comment

The Assertive Sub
        You scored 57
        You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly
          The Assertive Sub
          You scored 57
          You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).
          I got the same but with 53%

I knew I was half and half, changes daily!

Comment

The Assertive Sub
            You scored 67
            Don't try to understand me, just love me.

Comment

I scored 55

Comment

The Assertive Sub

You scored 57

Comment

The Master
                  You scored 80
                  DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................
                  "Without stress my life would be empty"

Comment

Originally posted by Sharry21
                    The Master
                    You scored 80
                    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite
                      Scared yet?? hee hee........
                      "Without stress my life would be empty"

Comment

The Assertive Sub
                        You scored 51

Comment

The submissive one
                          You scored 46

Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.

Yup, I'm a pleaser!
                          "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
                          "If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music."

-Thomas Carlyle

Comment

The Assertive Sub
                            You scored 71
                            You Shit On Life, But Life Always Shits Back Coz Life's a bitch!

my space

http://www.faceparty.com/miar87

Comment

The Assertive Sub
                              You scored 55

I am a switch tbh. Depends on mood with me. If I feel sub, yay. If I feel dom, yay. ITs all fun.

Running my rig in a mighty high gear,
                              I don't care where I go, so long as it ain't here,
                              If something gets in my way, you know I'm gonna ram her,
                              Nobody fools around with this gear jammer.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >