Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiiice. Now I can pretend to avoid this forum like that plague... and spend my life here doing silly quizzes. And now they're all in one place it's bye-bye degree!

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo
      Niiiiice. Now I can pretend to avoid this forum like that plague... and spend my life here doing silly quizzes. And now they're all in one place it's bye-bye degree!
      That's teh idea

Comment

how fun this forum is, its like fun in a forum! (also the home of nmm)

Comment

Originally posted by everwonderwhy
          I was thinkin NMM name waa going to be mentioned in JIm V's intorduction but it wasn't
          Yer, it was a disappointment for me too

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo
            Yeah what you said.
            "I am the oh so famous owner of "Style Is Different"...yes yes, it's the stuff"

Comment

i think it's a waste of time i dont have enough aptience to go through quizzes

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >