Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiiice. Now I can pretend to avoid this forum like that plague... and spend my life here doing silly quizzes. And now they're all in one place it's bye-bye degree!

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo
      Niiiiice. Now I can pretend to avoid this forum like that plague... and spend my life here doing silly quizzes. And now they're all in one place it's bye-bye degree!
      That's teh idea

Comment

how fun this forum is, its like fun in a forum! (also the home of nmm)

Comment

Originally posted by everwonderwhy
          I was thinkin NMM name waa going to be mentioned in JIm V's intorduction but it wasn't
          Yer, it was a disappointment for me too

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo
            Yeah what you said.
            "I am the oh so famous owner of "Style Is Different"...yes yes, it's the stuff"

Comment

i think it's a waste of time i dont have enough aptience to go through quizzes

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X