Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Places To Visit In England ?? Any Tips ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Places To Visit In England ?? Any Tips ?

hello everyone, my girlfriend has just been told that we can go away to anywhere in the country paid by her work, so just wondering if any1 has any ideas of where we should go and visit ? some where which has good places to see in the day aswell as a good nightlife would be cool. Thanks alot .

Well when you say nice what are you looking for? ie lots of shops, a nice beach, nice area for walking in, touristy attractions, good food and all that. My favourite place in the UK is probabaly Whitby, but that would be lacking on the nightlife you are after.
    Depends what else you are after really, Newquay has a beach and some night clubs you might enjoy it there?

Comment

shops, and nice area for tourist attractions, and walking.

Comment

Originally posted by boomting
        shops, and nice area for tourist attractions, and walking.
        Well you might like Cornwall/Newquay then. Yorkshire is nice for walking in but i wouldn't know much about the nightlife. Bournmouth also seems quite popular nowdays but i find it a bit naff and over touristy.

Comment

East Midlands we have the national forest (basically lots of woodland and country walks etc) and Nottingham supposedly has a good nightlife.
          Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
          -- Click To See More

Comment

Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
            East Midlands we have the national forest (basically lots of woodland and country walks etc) and Nottingham supposedly has a good nightlife.
            Noooo don't come here Leicestershire is possibly the furthest away from the sea you can get
            Nottingham is the best for nightlife and stuff round here but if you was going to visit anywhere for that Manchester has pretty much a bit of everything.

Comment

London!!!

I (almost) pity the man that messes you around - BlackArab

I think you've got the right response though, as always - BlackArab

xbeingxpicturewhorex

Comment

Brighton for its nightlife not saying that cause i come from there honest (no really i'm not!)

Comment

New Forest with Bournemouth nearby. Newquay is good in the summer. Bath is nice too. Stay in the south it's nice and sunny + people talk properly.
                  Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Devon & cornwall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
                      London!!!
                      I'd agree with that... But mainly because the only part of Britain I've seen except London is the Stonehenge.
                      "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
                      ---
                      If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
                      ---
                      The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Comment

Newquay is great fun in the summer, dunno about this time a year though.
                        "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
                          London!!!
                          Totally.
                          Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Comment

Travel forum.
                            "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." (Capt. Janeway)

Comment

I think Newquay.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X