Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the quickest easyest and painless way to go??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the quickest easyest and painless way to go??

can anyone tell me what the easyest, quickest, and most of all pain-free way of killing yourself????

my razor didn't work last night, i cut my knee open to try and get it working but it wouldn't cut my wrists

luby

errrm how about get yourself some help?

i dont think there is an easy way of suicide but i think you need help, go to your doctor
    "It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious one-ness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. No-one really feels self-confident deep down because it's an artifical idea. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you”

Comment

Go and see someone. A doctor could be a start, but seriously someone like a vicar/priest might help. Or a local counsellor.
      I'm not an alcoholic... I'm a student!

Comment

the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.
        geekblog

Comment

Dont try and OD, 99/100 it will go nastily wrong and you'll end up feeling horrific pain.

A mate of mine managed to get half a bottle of vodka and 200 paracetamol into him and he didnt manage it.

OD'ing is very unpleasant, most times it is fatal within about 6-12 hours but then you have up to two weeks before you actualy die! All your organs will fail in turn causing nasty pain and suffering.

In other words go to your doctor and have a word with them about how you are feeling.
          My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

at the moment you'll feel like theres nothing you can do, that your helpless worthless and pathetic (ive been there) but there really is other options, and think about how much you'll be missed, you may think you wont but how about your mother and father? and the person who finds your bodys gonna be fucked up, do u really want to inflict that much pain on people?
            "It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious one-ness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. No-one really feels self-confident deep down because it's an artifical idea. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you”

Comment

Hmm. :|

Comment

To answer the question, there are practically no pain - free methods of killing yourself. They will all involve pain on some level or another.

Reconsider your choice of actions is the best thing.
                Another quality post brought to you by Mr Mist, god of Moo.

Comment

To be quite honest, if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt be sat on the internet asking people, you'd go and throw yourself under a car or something. Now stop being an attention seeking twat and deleted this thread. Cheers.

Comment

I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.
                    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

Originally posted by kaffrin
                      the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.

You should always make the best you can out of life; you only have one shot at it. And things will always get better.
                      Whenever I get the urge to work I go and lie down... and the urge goes away.

Comment

Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.
                        ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
                        (NCIS)

Comment

Originally posted by Rude_boyz
                          Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.

SHE'LL BE BACK.

Comment

Originally posted by bongbudda
                            I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.
                            some people just dont give a fuck, its horrible youve gotta take all threats seriously

Comment

Originally posted by byny
                              SHE'LL BE BACK.

i hope so. she has an unread pm

anyway i thought she might.:D just no point knocking her down.
                              ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
                              (NCIS)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X