No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGIF

Thank God its Friday. Im glad beacuse....

Im off school today coz theres no point going back for one shitty day.

Plus I get a long weekend.

So what you like about Friday?

Re: TGIF

i get to go home this friday, which means i get to shower in something bigger than a refridgrator box, and i get ice cream and cereal and chips :D:D:D:D
    Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Im going to get monged then go to the moon under age in barnet

i get to go see the nurse and have her do unholy things to me

i might not be in a very good mood today.

A mate of mine needs a hand moving the servers for the company he works for, so i offered. Hence, i will be going home early tonight, and getting some sleep, got a 9 or 10 hr shift ahead of me tomorrow, but hey, its at a tenner an hr tax free
          I am the Silencer of Lambs....

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

i luv the free pool and extra long happy hour at the pub
            swear, promise, take an oath, make a vow....then go fuck yourself.

erm...starting my weekend of working. woo.
              It's okay for guys like you and Court to fuck everyone but when I do it, I get dumped for innocent little twits like Cecile. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine 24/7 to be considered a lady? I am the Marcia fucking Brady of the Upper East Side, and sometimes I want to kill myself. So there's your psychoanalysis, Dr. Freud. Now are you in, or are you out?

I'm off out tonight I think... then tomorrow I'm going shopping for some sexxeh trouser suits so I can start going to interviews and stuff! Then Sunday I'm working...
                Not too bad a weekend really!

always ...and i mean always get off my face on a friday night.

Originally posted by morrocan roll
                    always ...and i mean always get off my face on a friday night.
                    woo sounds goodto me. tonight i think will be a boring night in. got a heavy day tomorra MAYBE depends
                    ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee

im staying in with me b/f, brother and his missus getting a film, a big ass pizza, a crate of fosters and some fanny drinks

fridays are always good coz its the freekin w/end.

it's friday and im gon get you high, you aint got no job you aint got shit to do..........bring it on
                      rehab is for quitters.....i aint no quitter!

im blonde whats your excuse!

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995