Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Happy birthday Aidan!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Aidan!!

happy birthdayyy. enjoy your day!!!!!
    The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

My god im so old
    thanks anyway ill save some caterpillar cake
    SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Happy birthday Aidan!

Comment

Happy Birthday 🎉

Comment

Thank you everyone
            SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Happy birthday 🎂
              Your difficulties are vaild

Comment

Happy birthday Aidan, have a good one!
                Critics build nothing.

Comment

Happy birthday!
                  mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

So I'm already absolutely stuffed and the caterpillar cake hasn't even been touched. Anyone wanna help with that? 😂

Thanks guys! Did not think anyone would even notice or care that I'm suddenly old enough to get a lap dance 😂

...btw I did not get a lap dance

I got lego

Lego

I'm not even mad 😂
                    Last edited by Aidan; 08-09-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

A bit late but.....happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Aidan, happy birthday to you and ooooh cake
                      Mental health activist and counsellor in training - if im not posting on here than i'm likely filming for a TV programme, interview with a journalist or at a radio station.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                        So I'm already absolutely stuffed and the caterpillar cake hasn't even been touched. Anyone wanna help with that? 😂

Thanks guys! Did not think anyone would even notice or care that I'm suddenly old enough to get a lap dance 😂

...btw I did not get a lap dance

I got lego

Lego

I'm not even mad 😂

oh Aidan you crack me up lol
                        did you eat pizza? :P

Comment

Aww happy belated 18th Aidan! Hope you had a wonderful day (and didn't drink too much &#128514
                          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by Jess101 View Post
                            A bit late but.....happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Aidan, happy birthday to you and ooooh cake
                            At least you got the date right, so not too late 😂

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post
                              Aww happy belated 18th Aidan! Hope you had a wonderful day (and didn't drink too much
                              Belated thanks, and im 18 ill do what I want 😂

Which includes not drinking too much

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X