Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Crazy bored, any suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy bored, any suggestions

Recently Iíve been sooo fucking bored and bcz Iím hella introverted so I donít have many friends and therefore havenít been going out much. I lying on my bed right now listening to music and I just feel so sad and itís really annoying. If anyone wants to talk or suggest anything to do then please reply because I need to talk to someone or do something.
    Thanks

Hey James
    Do you have any hobbies? Like art or movie marathons? I used to love doing jigsaws when I was bored
    hope you find something to do
    mosaics are made from broken pieces but theyíre still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

My main hobby has always been video games but now Iím getting older my friends are normally too busy to play most of the time. I love photography or creating films but Iíve never really been able to because I canít afford a good enough camera. I feel like if I donít focus on doing work and revising this year then I wonít get anywhere near the grades that I want, but if I do just revise then Iíll probably feel even worse than I do now.

Comment

Try and do little bits of revision at a time? What really helped me was I wrote out questions and stuck them EVERYWHERE, like kettle, fridge, doors... And once I passed or saw a question I would answer it before I went any further, then swap it for a new question.. it's good if you struggle to concentrate as for a hobby, it sounds like the perfect time to try something new! Is there anything you've been thinking about doing in the past but never managed?
        mosaics are made from broken pieces but theyíre still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X