Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break

Just not going to be using this for atleast 2 weeks because im very suicidal and not the right place to keep saying triggering thoughtless things. Im in hospital now but i will use the time to reach to crisis peopl instead Im reallyy sorry if what i have been saying did trigger anyone.

Tale care x
    Last edited by Shaunie; 30-08-2017, 04:49 PM.
    The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

Hi Shaunie

Take your time. We will be here when you get.

Speak soon

Abi

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
      Take your time. We will be here when you get.

I hope you manage to get the space and support you need, Shaunie. Take care.
      Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

Hey,

I've just seen this Shaunie honestly, I'm so releived that you're okay and in a safe place. Taking a break can be beneficial just till you stabilize yourself a bit more and get all the support that you need and deserve. Just know that you are always always welcome here and I really hope that you can use this time to recharge yourself and r

Remember Shaunie, there's always hope and I 10000000000% beleive in you and always will and we're all rooting for you

SHINE YOU FUCKING STAR, YOU CAN DO IT!

*Dances in fave socks*

I'm a bit too hyped this morning, I need to calm down a bit. I swear it's theses sunglasses, I donnoe how to act in them hahahaha

Comment

Thank you guys!!!
          Attached Files
          The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

Comment

Yep cut my post again.

Im feeling bit better now.
            Im collecting this lil puppy on sunday for my birthday. so im sure will brighten up my days (: a lil stressed but excited
            Last edited by Shaunie; 06-09-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Hi Shaunie.

​It's great to hear that you're feeling better!

​I believe a dog is the perfect companion, what breed is it?

Happy Birthday for Sunday by the way! How will you be celebrating?

- Sunny

Comment

Hey Shaunie,

That's great to hear you're feeling a bit better. The picture of your puppy is so cute! Happy birthday for Sunday, I hope you have a lovely day

Comment

Thank yous(:
                  I meant getting puppy on sunday then my birthday few days after but thank you!

He is such a cutie and so tiny still. his breed is a shih tzu crossed with a bichon frise

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X