I'm leaving for a bit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving for a bit

I've been awake for a while and I've had time to really think about things.

My up and coming appointment with the CRHT put things into perspective about how I'm doing mentally. I'm not sure what's going to happen with Uni or myself at the moment.So i'm going on a break, just till I figure things out a bit.

I'm not sure how long for but I thought that I'd let you all know.

V
    "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Take Care of yourself. Will miss you
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Take care and focus on yourself!
      "Nothing's ever what we expect, but they keep asking where we're going next" Robin Schulz - Sun goes down

Comment

Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat???? I will miss you and you're wacky sense of humour. Come visit soon

Comment

Take care of yourself Notagain!
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

You'll be missed Notagain!

Hope you're able to find the space you're looking for

To continue your tradition of sharing excellent music, here's something to wrap your ears around while you're gone:

[source]

Take care!

James
            Critics build nothing.

Comment

all the love V .. take care of yourself & if you need anything you know where i am xoxo
              love, me

Comment

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it <3

Originally posted by Jellyelephant View Post
                Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat????
                I won't be coming as often buttt maybe I'll pop in to say hi annnd to make sure you're all moving in the right direction...one direction. lmao I'm sorry I couldn't help it.

James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.
                "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                  James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.
                  Tiny Desk is amazing isn't it?! [For anyone wondering what that is, click here]
                  A cool different sounds about right, agreed

See ya soon Notagain!
                  Critics build nothing.

Comment

i LOVE tiny desk !!!!
                    love, me

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...