Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

I'm leaving for a bit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving for a bit

I've been awake for a while and I've had time to really think about things.

My up and coming appointment with the CRHT put things into perspective about how I'm doing mentally. I'm not sure what's going to happen with Uni or myself at the moment.So i'm going on a break, just till I figure things out a bit.

I'm not sure how long for but I thought that I'd let you all know.

V
    "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Take Care of yourself. Will miss you
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Take care and focus on yourself!
      "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat???? I will miss you and you're wacky sense of humour. Come visit soon

Comment

Take care of yourself Notagain!
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

You'll be missed Notagain!

Hope you're able to find the space you're looking for

To continue your tradition of sharing excellent music, here's something to wrap your ears around while you're gone:

[source]

Take care!

James
            Critics build nothing.

Comment

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it <3

Originally posted by Jellyelephant View Post
              Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat????
              I won't be coming as often buttt maybe I'll pop in to say hi annnd to make sure you're all moving in the right direction...one direction. lmao I'm sorry I couldn't help it.

James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.
              "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.
                Tiny Desk is amazing isn't it?! [For anyone wondering what that is, click here]
                A cool different sounds about right, agreed

See ya soon Notagain!
                Critics build nothing.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X