Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Goodbye everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm very sad to say that today is be my last day at The Mix. As you guys may know, I was here for a 3 month work placement and somehow those three months have flown by! I have absolutely loved working with and (virtually) getting to know you all. If it wasn't already clear, Iím quite sad to go, but it has been such a treat to live in London and work with this wonderful community. Thank you all for welcoming me so readily and making me laugh, (almost) cry, and feel every emotion in between. You are all such lovely, strong, and worthy people and I really truly believe that you all can overcome any struggles you're facing. In attempt to not get too sappy, I will stop there and leave you with my favourite thing: a cute cat photo!

- Mica

Goodbye mica - you have been fantastic and im going to miss seeing you around. All the best with your future ventures.

Comment

You've always been on the mix from my POV, I've only been here since February. I had no idea you were here for just three months.

It's sad to see you go!! But at least you left us with a cute cat pic. That nearly makes up for everything else haha

It's lovely to have known you, I (and everyone else as well obviously!) thank you so much for being here, and best of luck with whatever you do next!!!
      SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Bye Mica best of luck
        You are enough

Comment

Bye Mica, it was good to chat to you whilst you've been here Good luck x

Comment

Awwww, bye Mica!

Glad you enjoyed your placement, I wish you got to stay a bit longer.

"It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

I hope you have a great time doing whatever your doing next, it was lovely to have you, best of luck going to miss seeing u around

Comment

"You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

You have been lovely and a great lot of help here.
                  Sad to see you go
                  All the best! X
                  "Our human hearts forget how strong they are and they get lost along the way,
                  its not giving up, its letting go and moving to a better place" Birdy - Wild Horses

Comment

Good luck with the future, sad to see you go you have always been there for everyone.

Thanks

Comment

Mica,

I dunno if you'll see this now, but I can't believe you're leaving already! Gosh that was quick! Good luck for the future!
                      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

This how I feel too So sad to see you go Mica, thank you so much for everything and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X