Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

The real MVPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real MVPs

Just a shout-out to all of the dedicated mods, who slave for hours in an unbearable office environment just so they can support us in our darkest hours!

You the real MVPs!!!
    SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

They do a good job, but I guess that most of them are at home rather than in an office.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix

Sneak peek at where the staff team spends most of their time when they're not hiding to avoid being in photos (feat. the quote wall!)

-Mike
      Sharpies!
      As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Do the other moderators work from home?

Comment

Sneak peek at where the staff team spends most of their time when they're not hiding to avoid being in photos (feat. the quote wall!)

-Mike
          That's probably the most tidy office I've ever seen.. ours looks like a paper factory exploded

Comment

All the moderators are amazing, do such a great job and should all be proud of themselves!

Comment

Yikes, that is a tidy office! And can we have a close-up of the quote wall?? Pwease?
              SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

I'm very impressed!!! What a tidy office! Well done guys! Ha ha!

I agree Aidan, the mods do a great job supporting us all! Thank you!!
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

No idea if you can read the quotes because we're at the mercy of my phone camera, buuut...

( http://i.imgur.com/0CRMfcj.jpg )

Yep, our volunteer moderators work remotely.

Thanks for all the kind words about the team, guys! So many warm fuzzies.

Mike

PS: You're the real MVPs, though...
                  Sounds so cute saying warm fuzzies
                  As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Cant do quotes because on phone
                    "You're the real MVPs though..."
                    Mind. Blown. We're all MVPs... 🤔

And who's are all the unicorn quotes haha
                    Last edited by Aidan; 19-04-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hann View Post

Sharpies!

They're James' for anyone else wondering

Comment

James' stash of sharpies is pretty legendary.

I believe they were put up by the counselling team, because who doesn't like unicorns?

Mike
                        He needs to add to them

Comment

who doesn't like unicorns?
                          Horses, who seem plain in comparison!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X