Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Deleting a post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a post

Is there a way of doing it

You will have to PM the staff team account The Mix and they can remove it for you
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix
      Thank you *BananaMonkey*

Hey Jason2016au we can remove posts for you, do feel free to send us a PM with the link to the post you'd like removed or report it to us using the 'report/nominate' button under the post.

- Aife
      No worries. Glad I could help
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

PM the mods x
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X